Houston Water Damage Restoration
There are millions of reasons why Water damage exist. It could be because of the overflowing of washing machines, leakage of dishwashers, breaking of pipes, clogging of toilets, breaking of dishwasher hose, leaking of roofs, cracking of foundation, leaking of plumbs and slabs, and it could even be caused by harsh weather. Water damage can affect other important properties. So it’s really a big necessity to deal with it as fast as possible. It is wise to get rid of it before it boils down to an even worse problem. Let AllstatesAirDuctPro become your hero. We specialize in restoring your damaged water professionally. You can call us anytime and anywhere. We have the perfect materials and equipment especially intended to do that job. We ensure to give you a high-performance in restoring your damaged water since we are part of Water Loss Institute.
Water Damage Emergency in Houston
- We assure to give you zero extra water damage after we repair everything.
- To protect other properties from damaging, we will cover them up or store them temporarily on some place where you prefer to. We will do these jobs for you.
- In some cases when water overflows, we will assist you in drying your things up including your furniture, appliances, etc. With our excellent-performing water extracting truck, this job will be accomplished in no time.
- At some point, the pads in your house can be affected by the restoring process. Don’t worry. We will solve that for you. We have found a smart way to dry those pads out. It’s not that wise to dry them up because of its size so we decided that removing them altogether would be a better idea. Our staff will check out other damages and will try to find effective solutions to them as soon as possible. If a major damage is done, it will be reported to the agency.
- We will keep your properties safe, and germ-free. We will perform a microbial treatment suggested by EPA that will clean up and disinfect the whole area. A preliminary cleaning process is encouraged.
Structures of Drying
In this process, psychometrics will be done. It is a process which keeps moisture from contaminating properties. It is natural for some moisture to still be present at certain spots even after the water damage restoration process is done. This can basically trigger contamination. Therefore, safety measures should be done. The good thing is AllstatesAirDuctPro has special Turbo Dryers and dehumidification tools that help keep the contamination under control and eventually keep everything in the house uncontaminated and dry. This works by dehumidifying wet moisture to the area, so nothing in the place will be left wet. A temperature of 75-80 ° F will be used to complete the job. It takes 3 to 5 days for the process to be completely done, but it also depends on the scope of the matter. This process is also suggested by many experts so it guarantees nothing less. This process of drying will be checked from time to time to know if the process has been effective. The moisture level, temperature, and humidity will also be checked to secure its promised effectiveness. You need not to worry about other materials getting contaminated since they will all be transferred to a secure area.
Water Damage Restoration
Since this process takes 3-4 days, it is wise for you to inquire insurance to keep everything on your pocket controlled. We are going to give you extra information about this. After the whole process has been successfully accomplished, we will give assurance to return everything into place.
- Your floor and subfloor could sometimes buckle around, but can we can fix or change any damages present.
- We are also ready to set your carpets and pads back in place. That’s if your pads can still be used.
- We will also deal with further damage. We can remove or replace your items like walls and ceiling tiles.
Cleaning and Deodorizing
This process is an extra work so you’re going to need to pay extra fee for it. However, every penny will be worth it since all the damage will be repaired, all dirt will be cleaned, and all odors will vanish. This process deodorizes the entire house and makes it the exact haven you deserve.